Air China Reservations - Book Cheap Flights & Tickets
Air China Booking: Find Cheap Deals on Emirates Reservations & Flight Booking:
Air China is known amongst the best airline carriers around the world. The airline is not only popular for its in-flight services but also offers great online airline services to its passengers in more than 201 destinations. If you have been planning to travel with this airline any time soon then here’s what you need to know about its online ticketing process, baggage information, cancellation policy, and much more.
Reservations Process on Air China – Online & Reservation Number
The following steps will help you to make Air China Reservations online without any hassle and also as per your choice.
- Navigate to the Air China official website and move to the Flight tab.
- To make your Air China flight search, enter the following details:
- Departure & Destination cities
- Type of Travel
- Departure & Arrival dates
- Number of passengers
- Travel class
- Select the Search button and then pick your Air China flights
- Next, fill in the requested passenger’s details and then follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your reservations via making their payments using the appropriate methods.
Alternatively, you can also follow the on-call Air China Reservations process via dialing on the reservation number and share your travel details with the expert, and then he/she will assist you with the bookings.
How to Book Business Class Seats On Air China?
You can make your business class selection while going through the online booking process on Air China as discussed in the previous section. Alternatively, you can also call on the Air China Reservation Number and fetch tickets for business class or make seat upgrades with the help of the airline’s customer service executives.
How Manage Booking & Web Check-In Works On Air China?
With the Manage Booking portal, you make several last-minute changes such s cancellations, web check-ins, request refunds, seat upgrades, flight change, and much more into your Air China bookings. Follow the steps mentioned below to access the Manage Booking portal on Air China official website.
- Visit the Air China official website; select the Check My Booking tab on the top and enter the following details as per your Air China bookings
- Airline confirmation number/ticket number
- Your surname/family name
- Select the Retrieve button and fetch your Air China booking
Steps To Make Web Check-In On Air China Online
You can use Air China manage booking to make your online web check-in online. Here’s how.
- On the Air China official website, navigate to the Check My Booking tab, and select Online Check-in.
- Enter the requested details and then do the CAPTCHA verification
- Select Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to make your online Air China web check-in.
Baggage & Cancelation Policy of Air China
The following are the major points from the Air China Air Baggage/Cancellation Policy.
- The following are the weight limit for passengers traveling in its different class
- First Class & Business Class: Up to 8kg with 2 pieces (hand baggage).
- Economy Class: Carry-On, 5kg (55cmX40cmX20cm).
- Passengers are allowed to carry one piece of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32kg. And a total dimension of 2013 cm.
- Air China allows free cancellations if done within 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- A fee of $200 will be applicable for cancellations made after Air China 24-hours-risk-free cancellation time.
For more information on your reservations, contact the Air China Customer Service and talk to the professional executives.