Azul Airlines Reservation
Azul Airlines is the Brazilian low-cost airline. Azul means (Blue in Portuguese). The airline has its headquarter located at Barueri, Sao Paulo, Brazil. The airline runs frequent flyer program by the name of TudoAzul. The airline operates in 113 destinations. In order to fly with the airlines, one has to get the reservation done
Azul Airlines Reservation Process
If you wish to go with online web reservation lease take the steps as below:
- One has to be on the official website and select the type of trip return, one- way or Multi-city
- Now you will be required to enter the details as a destination, date of travel, number of passengers and the cabin in your fly ad then click on search flights
- Once you have selected flights you will be required to enter the details as First Name, Last name, Title, Date of birth
- One can also select seat, meal and special assistance f you wish
- Please enter the contact details as Name, Email Address, confirm email address phone number along with country code and do select if you are not looking for the protection then select that option
- Among the available options select how would you like to pay so that the reservation is done.
Azul Airlines Reservation Phone Number
while getting the reservation if you are being asked CPF number, please do not worry and get the error message because of that please call the tram and do share the details of the travel the team will help you to get the reservation through.
Azul Airlines Baggage Policy
In order to travel with the airlines, it is advisable that one is aware of the policy
- Traveler can carry one item
- In regards to the weight, it should be up to 22lbs or in other words 10kg
- In regards to the size, it should not go beyond 155cm/61 inclusive of wheels and handles
- If the fee for the luggage is not covered in the fare, then one will be required to pay R$30 for each bag which may be booked or paid on the Azul Airlines if pay at the airport you will be asked to pay R$50 it is only applicable for Brazil and South American Flights
- In the case of USA flights if you are traveling in Economy you are allowed to carry 2 bags and in Business class one is allowed to carry 3 bags weight should be up to 32 kg or70lbs
- In case you are traveling with infants which mean a child up to 2 years cannot travel with the checked bag on South American flights but in case if you are traveling from the USA can carry one bag as checked baggage.
Azul Airlines Cancellation Policy
If the booing is done and later you realize that you will not be able to board the flight, you can get the cancellation processed:
- As per the policy if the cancellation is done within 24 hours of purchase one will be able to get the refund in case of the flight from and to the US however one also has to take care the booking has to be at least one week prior
- In the case of the international flight, you will be required to pay US$125.00 per passenger in Economy class in case of Business class you will be asked to pay US$175.00 per passenger.
- In case of cancellation, as a traveler, you have an option to get the refund back in the credit card and you will be charged US$150.00 per passenger however you can also keep the credit with the airlines for future travel to be availed in the specific period of 11 months and 29 days.
Azul Airlines Online Check-In
Azul Airlines web check-in- in order to make your travel more comfortable one has provided an option of online check-in which helps one to save time and effort.
One can check indirectly for the flight from home, you can also check-in and print the boarding pass from the computer and you also be getting the boarding pass on your email send to you by the airline.
Web check allows the traveler to check in your luggage, select the seat, choose the meal (if applicable).
Azul Airlines Manage Booking- this helps the traveler to make some changes or view the details once the reservation is done and for the same one has to go on the official website and click on My Reservations one will be able to see all the information which you want before the trip.
How to Book Business Class seat with Azul Airlines
All seats will have direct aisle access one can also choose for a valid range of movies available in the library. One can get the seat at the time of booking and one can also do so through Manage Booking
Azul Airlines Customer Service
one can contact the airlines by calling the team and the team will make sure that all the concerns are taken care as they will ensure that the apt solution is provided