How Can I Change My Flight Without Paying Fee in Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines is of the main United States airlines. It provides cost-effective flight services to several destinations both the domestic and international ones across the globe. You can book a flight ticket with this Delta airline using three different modes that are online (through the official website) or by the phone or on the airport counter. Though, the airline is also most popular in terms of its change flight service. Thus, sometimes, you may require to change your booked flight ticket, don’t worry about anything. In such a situation, you would think about how to change flight without fee in Delta airlines.
How Can I Change My Flight Without Paying Fee in Delta Airlines?
However, this post covers all the facets that you’re seeking the answer to how to change flight without paying a fee. Here’s are mentioned the simple ways to make changes in your flight ticket without a fee:
- Cancel Airline Ticket Within 24 hours of Booking: You must change your airline ticket within the first 24 hours from the time of booking to avoid additional charges.
- Flight Cancellations: Sometimes airlines cancel your flights and this generally happen because of bad weather, mechanical problems, or other unexpected problems. In this case, you don’t need to pay any change reservation ticket fee.
- Plan Changes: You can Change flight without fee, in the event, if your Delta flight is subject to a schedule or plan change of 90 minutes or more. Also, if there is a change in the departure or arrival time of the airline.
- Elite Status: The airline could allow you to make a change or cancel a Delta’s flight without any fee if you’re a Delta Platinum and Diamond Medallion customers. Also, customers with Gold Medallion status can make same-day changes for free online or by calling the airline helpdesk.
How to Change your Delta Flight Ticket?
- You can change or cancel your Delta flights online at “Delta.com”.
- Log in to your Delta account.
- Then hit on the “Manage My Trips”, and then choose the trip that you wish to change/cancel.
- Next, go to the middle of the screen, and then hit on the “Modify Trip” button.
- Then, select if you’d like to change or cancel your trip.
- Now complete the process.
Use the Following Ways to Change Flight in Delta Airline:
For Passenger with SkyMiles Membership:
- Navigate this URL “https://www.delta.com/mytrips/” into your computer browser.
- Now, you will see a list of upcoming trips, then find your trip.
- Choose the flight which you want to change by hitting on the airport codes or by hitting “Details” to receive to the Trip Details page.
- Then choose to change or cancel your flight cancellation.
For Passenger without a SkyMiles account
- Navigate this URL “https://www.delta.com/mytrips/” into your computer/laptop browser.
- Then log into Delta’s air account yourself by entering your name & confirmation number.
- A credit/debit card or ticket number will also work, in case if you don’t have a confirmation number.
- Go to the “Trip Details” page, and then click on the “modify flight” button.
- Then choose to change or cancel your flight cancellation. Change fees & award redeposit fees will be ignored for eligible tickets.
- Your unused ticket will be applied as an eCredit within 24-hours of your initially scheduled travel.
- Change Flight Though Delta Airline Window
In case if your journey plans change within a day of booking your flight ticket, then you're lucky as the airline provides 24-hour window facility to change flight without fee. All you need to enter the passenger's full name & booking PNR number to make changes to your reservations on the Delta website. If you purchased your airline ticket by a Delta office or at the airport ticket counter, then you need to send an email to change flight provisions.
- Canceling/Changing your flight Through Third Party
If you have booked an airline ticket through a third-party agency, then you have to directly get in touch with the agent to change flight without fee.
What Are the Delta Flight Change Fee or Charges?
- Domestic Ticket Change Fees: $200
For passengers within the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the flight change fees are $200(per ticket).
- Delta International Flights Ticket Changes:$200 to $500
Delta international flights cover many destinations and flight change fees will be between $200 to $500, depending upon your fare type & place.
- Same-Day Change Fee: $75 USD
- Valid Change Fee: This fee will vary depending upon the availability of tickets & applicable fare rules.
How to Change a Non-refundable Ticket?
You can easily make changes to your flight even if you have a non-refundable booking, but you may have to pay a change fee starting at $200-500. As change fee will depend on your travel destination, as well the price difference.
- Log in to your Delta account, and then go to “My Trips”.
- Choose the flight that you want to change. Then hit on the “Modify Flight”.
- Now move on to the “Flight Change” option and select new flights.
- Complete the process by paying any change fee & fare difference.
- Now you will receive your confirmation e-ticket on your registered email or phone.
What is Delta Airlines Change Flight Phone Number?
If you've still any issue related to Delta flight change fee, then you can call at Delta airlines support phone number anytime 24 hours and connect with a customer service team, where you will receive instant information on flight change without fee policy or for any other queries. You have other options as well like you can connect with the live person through chat, or you can directly send the email to the officials or you can post your concerns on different social media platforms as well, the team is active on every media to resolve the customer’s query instantly.