Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy
Iberia Airlines Change and Cancellation Policy:
Due to some major issues, if you want to cancel your booked ticket of Iberia airlines so don’t worry about it, just read the important notes of the Iberia Airlines Cancellation Policy and after then, go for the cancellation. Just see the below given major points of the cancellation policy of Iberia airlines.
- If passengers can cancel their booked ticket before 24 hours or 1 day from the scheduled departure of flight time so Iberia airlines will not take any cancellation charges.
- If travelers can cancel the ticket after 24 hours from the flight time on that condition’s cancellation charges will be liable on the ticket.
- The cancellation deduction amount is not the same, it depends on travel distance, route, date, or other major factors.
- The ticket cancellation is only accepted via the official website of Iberia airlines or ticket booking counter.
- After the cancellation of the ticket, passengers should request for the refund request form, if the ticket is refundable.
How to Cancel Iberia Airlines Flight Ticket?
- Just type the https://www.iberia.com/URL in any web browser. (Iberia Airlines official website)
- Then, click on Your “Flight” menu.
- Choose the “Manage Your Booking” option under the booking category.
- After then, enter your “Ticket Booking Number & Passengers Surname” in the box.
- Next, tap on the "Manage Booking" button.
- Passengers can also go through Login via Email & password for flight cancellation.
- Then, choose your flight and click on the "Cancel" button.
Therefore, the Iberia Airlines Cancellation process is very simple and after the cancellation of the ticket, you will get confirmation on your registered email address and SMS.
What Is Iberia Airlines Cancellation Fee?
After Covid-19 effects, lots of amendments have seen on their cancellation fees, and cancellation charges are not fixed because it varies on your class, distance, route, or other factors. Just see the below given mentioned Iberia Airlines Cancellation Fees according to their class.
Cancellation Fee of Iberia airlines:
- Express or classic fares are non-refundable.
- Flex Fare Category: 60€ (Approx.)
- Business Fare Class: 90€ (Approx.)
- The business flex category is free.
What’s About Iberia Airlines Refund Policy?
There are some important rules and policies of the refund process, before cancellation of the ticket, if passengers want to immediate refund so they should follow the Iberia Airlines Refund Policy and then, go for the refund amount. Just see the important point of the refund policy of Iberia airlines.
- After the cancellation of the ticket, the refund amount will transfer with 7 to 8 working days or it depends on the mode of payment.
- If passengers cancel their ticket via a travel agent, in that case, the refund amount will transfer 15 to 20 business days.
- The refund amount will be transfers on the same payment mode which was used on the booking of a flight ticket.
- If the booked ticket has canceled via Iberia airlines so on that conditions, the full refund will be given to passengers.
- If you cancel an award ticket so that will non-refundable.
How to Get an Iberia Airlines Refund?
After cancellation of the Iberia Airlines ticket, passengers should submit the refund request form via online or booking counter after then, they can easily claim their refund amount. But passengers should submit their refund request form within 48 hours.