JetBlue Flight Change Fee Policy
JetBlue Flight Change Fee Policy
Latest & Complete Information About JetBlue Flight Change Policy, Fee & change flight Booking:
Travellers can change their booking itineraries such as seat upgrades, baggage allowances, date change, name correction as well as flight change from the website of JetBlue airways.
The booking itineraries will only modify from the manage booking section of JetBlue airways.
As per the JetBlue Flight Change Fee Policy, if the travellers change their flight within 24 hours of the purchase then, the change fee will not be applicable.
JetBlue Flight Change Policy for Standard Tickets:
If the travellers have booked ticket after 08 June 2021:
- If traveller changes their flight 24 hours before departure then, the change fee will not apply for all the classes such as blue basic, blue plus, blue extra & mint.
- After 24 hours flight change fee will be 75 US dollars for all classes.
Important Points For JetBlue Flight Change:
For the changes of actual departure or destination date of the flight:
- Travellers have to pay only the difference amount but, in case if the new ticket fare is less than the old ticket fare then, the rest of the amount will automatically credit as reward points or wallets which can be used for upcoming trips.
- For the non-refundable flight, the ticket holder can credit their change flight amount on travel bank credit which will be valid till 12 months from the date of change booking.
- Travelers can directly connect with travel representatives for the manage trip
- or flight reschedule or change using helpline number.
JetBlue Flight Change Policy for Mosaic Members:
For Mosaic status, travellers are permitted to change their flight even non-refundable tickets without any change fee. But it will not apply for the blue Mosaic status. Mosaic status can fly under the flight segments of the JetBlue airways.
JetBlue Change Fees:
- JetBlue change fee will depend on various factors such as distance, duration, class, date, time &, etc.
- If any traveller change flight 60 days before departure then, he/she have to pay 75 dollars as a change fee.
- There are some changes on flight reschedule fees composition after 08 June 2021:
- For the blue basic fares, class fee will be 100 US dollars per traveller for all the routes.
- For a same day flight reschedules change fee will be 75 US dollars for blue, mint fares & blue plus but, same-day change fee will not apply on blue extra fares.
JetBlue Change Fees Tips:
If the travellers are changing their flight ticket over the phone then the below-presented things must be ready:
- Flight confirmation Number, flight number, journey date, traveller contact information such as name, DOB, mobile number, email address, etc.
- In case, traveller is changing flight online then, he/she must carry few things such as the confirmation code of the flight ticket, last name of the traveller, departure & destination date.
JetBlue Flight Rebooking Options:
Travellers will get three options by the JetBlue airways where they can easily reschedule or re-book flight such as:
- Flight reschedule can be possible online.
- JetBlue Flight Rebooking with help of a phone number.
- Flight can re-book directly from the reservation counter or any third party.
How To Change Your JetBlue Flight Booking Offline?
- Firstly, open any web browser and visit the JetBlue airways website.
- Then, tap on the ‘Manage’ option.
- Call on helpline number 24X7 with toll-free number availability.
- Share your reservation information and get complete assistance for rescheduling of JetBlue Flight Booking.
How To Change Your JetBlue Flight Booking Online?
- Again, visit the JetBlue airways website using any desired web browser.
- Then, click on the ‘Manage Trip’ section.
- Write the correct ‘Confirmation Number’ and ‘Surname Name’ of the traveller.
- After the, press on the ‘Find Flight’ button & choose your flight.
- Press on the ‘Flight reschedules/change’ option.
- Choose your upcoming travel date & then, select a suitable flight.
- Next, go to the payment option and pay the difference amount via convenient payment mode. (If it is required there)