Cathay Pacific Reservations | Deals and Discounts
Founded in 1946, Cathay Pacific is the flag carrier of Hong Kong. The head office of the airline is located at Hong Kong International Airport. Cathay Pacific Airlines has both passenger services as well as cargo services. With 133 fleet size, the airline covers more than 190 destinations that include passenger and cargo services in more than 60 countries in 5 continents across the world. You can make Cathay Pacific reservations easily to fly to any of these destinations at any time. The airline serves flights to cities in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, China, and others. Cathay Airlines has its own flights and also code-sharing arrangements with international airlines making its reach winder. Some of the airlines with which it has code-sharing arrangements are Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, American Airlines, British Airways, and more. Thus you can make Cathay Pacific booking and fly to your favorite destinations easily. The airline is known to offer world-class in flight and on the airport services to all the customers.
Cathay Pacific Reservations Process (Booking Through Website and Reservation Number)
Like any world-class international airline, Cathay Pacific Airlines also offer its customers easy ways to make the reservations. Gone are the days when there was no concept of online booking. Now things have become quite easy and thus you can do booking through online and offline mode both. In online options you can do the booking through its official website or the mobile app and in the offline mode you can call their reservation number and get your reservations done. Here is the stepwise process of reservations through the website:
- Open your device and then open your web browser.
- Now open the official website of the airline that is www.cathaypacific.com
- On the home page you will see "Welcome, would you like to book a trip?" This is the starting point of your reservations.
- You need to enter "Leaving From" and "Going to" destinations.
- Once you choose these destinations you need to select "departing on" and/or "returning on" (if you choose "return trip"). You also need to select a class of travel and enter the number of passengers.
- After that, you can click on "search flights". If you have a discount code you can click on "Add a discount code" and enter that code.
- Now, you will see a list of flights on your screen with full details such as "arrival time", "departure time", duration of travel, fare details, direct flight or indirect flight and if indirect flight then number and duration at stoppages and so on. Now, you can choose a flight that meets your requirement.
- Further, you need to enter the actual journey details that include passenger details such as name, age, gender, etc. Once you complete the details you can continue to the payment page.
- On this page, you can see multiple options to make payments such as debit cards, credit cards, internet banking, UPI, etc.
- Once you complete the payment process you can see the booking confirmation on your screen. You can note that while booking you can make seat selection or you can leave it for later also.
- Now, your Cathay Pacific reservations process is complete and you will get the ticket on your phone number and/or email id.
You can also do the Cathay Pacific booking through the reservation number. All you need to do is to call the airline reservation number and talk to a representative of the airline. You can inquire about the flights as per your journey plan. Based on data you provide on phone you will be suggested flight options out of which you will be asked to choose one and if you confirm one the process will be continued by the representative on phone. He/she will fill the travel details by asking you on the phone and once the form is filled it will be sent to you to check everything is correct. You can check and say to go ahead. You will be sent a payment link option as you would advise. You can make the payment and receive the ticket on your phone or email id.
Benefits of Cathay Pacific Airlines Reservations
Cathay Pacific airline is a world-class airline. When you make reservations on this airline you get several benefits also. Here is a small list of benefits of Cathay Pacific Airlines reservation
- You get seat selection choice at the time of booking, later on through manage booking option or at the time of web check-in or check-in at the airport.
- You get reward points if you make payment through credit card and more so if you pay through the credit card of some banks that will be mentioned to you when you are making the payment. You can take advantage of these reward points later on.
- You can select food of your choice while making reservations also and pay for the checked-in baggage.
- You get the entertainment options on the flight with a screen on the front, headphones, etc.
- If you made any mistake while reservations initially you can amend it later through manage my booking option.
- You can make reservations online and offline.
- If you made reservations directly through the website or phone you are entitled to cancel and get refunds as per the cancellation policy of the airline.
How to Get Cheap Deals
Getting a cheap deal is always on your mind while booking a ticket. You can get cheap deals with Cathay Airlines quite easily. The simplest way is to check for the deals online on the website or the app of the airline. If you have subscribed to the notifications from the airline you will receive notifications of the hot deals on your phone and email id all the time. You can also call the airline anytime and ask for the cheap deals anytime.
Baggage Policy and Check-in Policy
Baggage policy and check-in policy is also important to know. Here is the baggage policy of Cathay Airlines in brief:
- The number and size of the cabin baggage and checked-in baggage allowed depends upon the class of the category you are traveling in.
- If you are traveling in the Economy Class you are allowed 1 piece of cabin baggage up to 7 kg with height up to 23 cm, width up to 36 cm, and length up to 56 cm of the baggage. 2 pieces of checked-in baggage are allowed in the economy class where the weight of both combines should not be more than 30 kg.
- In the Premium Economy class, the number, size, and weight is the same for cabin baggage and checked-in baggage as mentioned in the Economy class.
- In the Business Class, you are allowed 1 piece of cabin baggage which should not be more than 10 KG and the maximum height, width, and length of the baggage can be up to 23 cm, 36 cm, and 56 cm respectively. 2 pieces of checked-in baggage of up to total weight of 40 kg are allowed.
- in the First class, 1 cabin bag is allowed of the weight up to 15 kg and bag dimensions remain the same as in other classes. You are allowed 3 pieces of checked-in baggage in the First class up to the total weight of 50 kg.
As far as the check-in policy of Cathay Pacific Airlines is concerned you can make web check-in after the booking. You can also make the check-in at the airport. So I hope now you know Cathay Pacific reservations process along with the benefits of flying with Cathay Pacific as well as the check-in and baggage policy.