Cheap Flights to Bangkok
About Bangkok City:
It is the capital and most popular city of Thailand and in Thai, it is known by the name of Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or in simple words, it is known as Krung Thep. The city plays an important role in finance as well in business and it is also the international hub for transport and health care and it is also known for art, fashion, entertainment and so forth. It is the best place to visit and explore. Currency used in Bangkok is Thai Baht
Best time to visit Bangkok- it is a Bundle of joy to be and visit a place when the city is at its best and the best time to be there is late November and early December when the monsoon is almost over as in September and October it rains like cats and dogs.
Famous places in Bangkok
If you are in the capital city one should plan to visit the below-mentioned places
Amazing things to do in Bangkok
- Chao Phraya River – Hop-on Hop-off Boat Pass
- Ayutthaya & Ayothaya Floating
- King Power MahaNakhon Sky Walk
- 2-Hour Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess
- Baiyoke Observation Deck with Lunch/Dinner Buffet
- Flexi Walking Temple
- Bangkok Classical Bicycle Tour
- Ayutthaya Day Tour by Bus and Boat
- Damon Saduak Floating Market 6-hour tour
- Pattaya Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Day trip
To travel within Bangkok there are several options available across as BTS Skytrain, MRT Subway, buses, taxis, motorbike taxis, tuk-tuks, songthaews, express boats, and Khlong boats and one can use any mode to travel and get the hand on experience on tourist places.
In case you have not visited Bangkok then you are missing all the below mentioned in your life:-
- The Street food- one will get the best food available on the street-side and to specify germophobes need not worry till the time one can see that it is cooked on the spot and there is no comparison between the price and atmosphere.
- The Chatuchak Market – it is also known as the J.J market and this is the best place for the shopaholic and not to forget it is the largest market in the world.
- Feel the extravagance- one can feel the luxury at an affordable price which comprises massages, manicures, pedicures, 5-star hotels not only this one can also get the private drives to travel around with comfort.
- Explore the Nightlife- it is the best place for the party animals, one can go to Sukhumvit’s which is full of nightclubs, bars, restaurants.
- Chinatown – if one is looking to experience fine dining and branded products make sure you carry a camera along so that you can click Chinese Temples.
Hence if you have not planned yet, all you need to do is pack your luggage, book the tickets and find yourself there.