Thai Airways International Reservations & Flight Booking Deals
Thai Airways the airlines is the national flag carrier of Thailand and very important fact to know is that it is the founding member of Star Alliance. The airline is the second largest shareholder of the low- cost carrier Nok Air. Like all other airlines in order to fly with the airlines one will be required to get the reservation done which can be done over the website or through the reservation number and the airlines also run frequent flyer program by the name of Royal Orchid Plus.
Thai Airways International Reservation Process
One can get the reservation done on the website and if one wants the same can be done by calling the reservation number
Reservation through the website:
- One has to be on the official page one will be required to select the type of the trip Return, One- Way or Multi City and then enter the destination of travel, date and the number of passenger and click on find flights.
- Among the available flights select the one you would like to go with and one will be able to see all the details.
- On this page you will be able to see the Itinerary and then click on Next
- One will be required to enter the details of the passenger as First name, Last name, Frequent flyer card details if one possess, Email address and the rewrite the same for the conformation, Emergency Contact and then click on Validate information
- Once the details are filled you will get the option to select if you are carrying extra baggage, you can also select the seat and he meal as well
- One will be required to make the payment in order to complete the reservation, once the payment details have been entered click on confirm payment.
Reservation through the phone number:
in order to get the reservation one can seek help from the expert by dialing the reservation number and the expert will take all the details as the type of the trip, destination of the travel, dates of the travel, number of passenger flying, will then help you to get the airlines selected and will make you aware about the policy and the n will take the details of the passenger and in order to get the reservation through you will be required to make the payment for the same.
Thai Airways International Manage My Booking
Even though the reservation is done, if you feel the need to make some changes, it can be done as
- On the official website click on Manage
- Now in the required field enter the details as Reservation Code and the Last Name and then tap on Find Booking
- Once the details have been entered you will be able to select or change the seat as per the preference, order for a special meal, specify ROP number, contact information or one can even buy extra baggage.
How to Book Business Class Seat
One can do the need full either on the website or calling the reservation number
- One can get the Business Class Seat booked at the time of doing the reservation
- Once the reservation is done and one to get the Business class seat booked then the same can be done through Manage My Booking
- One can also to speak to the expert and get the Business class seat booked
Thai Airways International web check-in
one can avail this option on the official website by tapping on the option CHECK-IN, it always helps the individual to save time and it can be done between hours and 1 hour before the scheduled departure and go get the same done one will be required to enter the details as last name and booking reference number which will enable to select the seat and you will not be required to pay any additional amount and then do print the boarding pass.
Thai Airways International Air Baggage Policy
Carry- On Allowance:
- 1 Baggage maximum size 56x45x25 cm and maximum weight 15 lbs or 7 Kg inclusive of handles, pockets, and wheels
- Handbag, purse or notebook maximum size 37.5x25x12.5 cm and maximum weight 1.5 Kg
o Baby Food
o Cane, crutches
Checked Baggage Allowance – it depends on the cabin the traveler is flying
- Royal First Class -110 lbs or 50 kg
- Royal Silk Class – 88lbs or 40 kg
- Premium Economy Class – 88lbs or 40 Kg
- Economy Class -60 lbs or 30 Kg
- Infants who do not occupy seat -22 lbs or 10 Kg
- ROP Silver Members – extra 22 lbs or 10 kg
- ROP & Star Alliance Gold Members – extra 44 lbs or 20 Kg
- ROP Platinum Members – extra 66 lbs or 30 kg
Thai Airways International Air Cancellation Policy & fee
As per the airlines, one can cancel the reservation 12 hours before the departure of the flight however if the cancelation is done after the 24 hours of the booking one will be required to pay the price for the same. In case of death in the family or because of severe medical conditions if one has to cancel the reservation you will not be required to pay the cancellation fees.
Flight Cancellation Fee:
- The Flexi saver will be required to pay a minimum charge of $200 to a maximum of $ 250
- Flexi Saver Plus will be required to pay $100
- Full Flex Fare as well for those traveling in Royal Silk Plus Fare one will be required to pay $100
- In case you are traveling in Flexi Fare one will be required to pay $200
One can put in the cancellation request on the website and the fee depends on the route and the class you are traveling in.
Thai Airways International Customer Service
the airlines have their offices worldwide and the experts available ensures that the always ready to extend the hand for the help and they do ensure that at their end they are well abreast of the knowledge so that the information goes down at the level of the individual is correct. The team will always help the individual in the best possible way.