WestJet Reservations - Sale is Live Get Cheap Flight Deals Today
WestJet Airlines is one of the famous and low-cost airlines. and headquartered in Calgary, Canada. The airline covers more than 100 destinations in nearby countries. WestJet airlines serve their traveler's flight service at reasonable rates. Also, the WestJet Airlines Reservations Process is easy and simple, as one can easily make a reservation online by visiting the booking page of the official website.
WestJet Airlines Reservations: Online and Offline Mode
You can make reservations in WestJet airlines in two different ways i.e. Online and Offline mode. Go through the article thoroughly to know more about WestJet airline booking and check-in and baggage policy.
- Booking Through Website:
If you are making a plan to trip with WestJet airlines, then you can experience the easy flight booking process. A user-friendly User Interface of the booking page helps you to simply booking a flight.
Follow these simple steps for booking WestJet airlines:
- For WestJet Airlines Booking, first, you need to open the official website of WestJet Airlines that is ‘www.westjet.com’.
- On its home page, choose the ‘flights’ section.
- Now, enter the trip details such as departure in the ‘From’ text box, and destination place in the ‘Going to’ text-field.
- Also, select the departure and return date of your journey from the calendar.
- Then choose the number of guests, such as adults, children, & infants. Then click on ‘Save’.
- Tap on the ‘get flights’ button.
- After-then, you will see a list of flights of different availability & timing appear on your screen.
- Pick flight from that list, according to your trip plan. Hit on ‘continue’ for the further booking process.
- Fill the form mention contact and passenger information.
- Choose a suitable payment mode, and make a payment for booking flight.
- Once done, then you will obtain a confirmation message of booked flight e-ticket into your registered ‘Email id’ or ‘phone number’.
Now you are done.
- Booking Through Reservation Number:
You can also get WestJet Airlines flight reservation over the phone which is available 24x7/365 days. By dialing the booking number, the experienced and well-skilled customer representatives will connect and listen to your flight reservation query, and then instantly guide you to book your seat. Once you booked your flight ticket, the airlines facilitate to change or cancel your ticket without fees. Just in case, if you have any queries related to any information you can speak with the WestJet Airlines live person directly, you will get a quick response.
Benefits of WestJet Airlines Reservations:
- Passengers can get WestJet rewards where they will get exciting offers and vacation packages.
- Before reservation passengers can apply the promo code and they can get a big discount on every flight ticket.
- WestJet airlines are very transparent so passengers can check the transaction history from the official website.
- eGift card facility is also available on WestJet airlines.
- Passengers can get the benefits of digital travel assistant on the duration of travel.
How to Get Cheap Deals on My Next WestJet Airlines Booking?
WestJet Airline provides the best deals, offers, coupons code, and vacation packages to its passengers to make their trip unforgettable. Also, Airlines gives non-monetary rewards to their passenger’s like frequent flyer points, earn Miles/Dollars, booking ticket points, and rewards points on their booking tickets. All these points will help passengers to book a cheap flight ticket for their next booking.
WestJet Airlines Baggage Policy:
For Carry-On Baggage/Hand Baggage:
- Dimensions (56 x 46 x 25 cm) (LXHXW) and weight 7 KG or 14 KG for oversized.
- Passengers can carry 1 cabin bag and 1 personal item.
- Then personal item not exceeds 18 x 14 x 8 inches everything.
- A personal item can be a bag, purse, and small suitcase.
For Checked Baggage:
- The maximum dimensions 158 cm same (length + width + height).
- The weight should not more than18.1 KG and 23 KG for oversized.
WestJet Airlines Check-in Policy:
You need to know about the WestJet Airlines Check-in Policy, rules, and restrictions before traveling. Here are mentioned the check-in policies stated by the airline.
- Online check-in/Web check-in: The Passengers are entitled to online check-in WestJet flights, which starts 24 hours and closing 60 minutes before the scheduled flight departure. After that, they can collect boarding passes.
- Mobile Check-in: The passengers can mobile check-in that starts 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. After mobile check-in and the passenger can collect print a boarding pass at the self-service kiosk/ticket counter.
- Ticket Counter Check-in at the Airport: The travelers can ticket counter check-in at the airport starts from 24 hours-45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure., and then get a printed boarding pass.
- Self-Service Kiosk Check-in at the Airport: The travelers can Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport for their Westjet flights, the time starts from 24 hours-45 minutes before the scheduled flight departure., and then they can receive a printed boarding pass.
Hence, to know more information about WestJet Airlines and other services, you can contact WestJet Reservations desk round the clock and can get instant help for any of your queries.